~~Guilde LesBizounours~~ Index du Forum
~~Guilde LesBizounours~~ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

~~FLASH INFOS~~ 
Ce forum est déclaré mort ou en sursie. Si vous voulez nous voir on est avec les CelestialsBeing Wink
Jonas Hiller in favour of rookie Freder

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~~Guilde LesBizounours~~ Index du Forum -> Quartier Général -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

Classe: Sagittaire
Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 18 Oct - 04:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jonas Hiller in favour of rookie Freder Répondre en citant

ANAHEIM, Calif. - The Seattle Mariners quickly answered those critics who thought Robinson Cano wouldnt have enough support in the lineup to make a difference. James Paxton pitched seven scoreless innings of two-hit ball and Cano drove in his first run for the Mariners on Wednesday night in an 8-2 victory over the Los Angeles Angels, completing a three-game sweep in the teams first series under new manager Lloyd McClendon. "The last couple of years, a lot of us guys were younger and going through battles and learning some things," first baseman Justin Smoak said. "Now its time for guys who have been here the last couple of years to step up." Smoak, Mike Zunino and Corey Hart all homered for Seattle, which outscored the Angels 26-8 while sweeping a season-opening three-game set for only the second time in their 38-year history. The other time was in 1985, when they started out 6-0 at home against Oakland and Minnesota before losing 12 of their next 13. "We had a lot of confidence coming in," Smoak said. "Weve got a great pitching staff. Paxton, Erasmo (Ramirez) and Felix (Hernandez) pitched their butts off and gave us a chance to win, and we were able to score some runs. Now we have to keep it going." It was the first time the Angels were swept in a three-game series to start a season since 1992, by the Chicago White Sox at Anaheim. "Thats obviously not the way we wanted to come out and open this thing up," said Angels third baseman David Freese. "They all count, but its a long season and well bounce back. Theres a lot of guys in this clubhouse that understand what a baseball season consists of, and sometimes this happens." Paxton (1-0) threw 99 pitches in his fifth big league start and struck out nine, including Josh Hamilton all three times he faced him. Hamilton also struck out against Nector Noesi for the final out after Noesi game up Mike Trouts RBI triple and Freeses sacrifice fly. Paxton stranded a runner at third base in the first with the help of centre fielder Abraham Almonte, who raced in to make a sliding catch on Freeses sinking liner for the third out. He escaped another jam in the fourth by fanning Hamilton and Howie Kendrick with two men on, then struck out the side in the fifth. Paxton became the second pitcher in Mariners history to win four of his first five big league starts. The other was Michael Pineda, who did it in 2011. Paxton, a Canadian-born left-hander, was 3-0 with a 1.50 ERA four starts last September. "I just got in a groove and felt really good," Paxton said. "Probably around the third inning, I kind of found my rhythm and everything was coming together really well for me." Hector Santiago (0-1) was charged with four runs, four hits and three walks in five-plus innings. The 26-year-old left-hander, beginning his first full season as a starter, was acquired in December along with Tyler Skaggs from Arizona in a three-way trade with the Chicago White Sox that sent slugger Mark Trumbo to the Diamondbacks. Seattle scored 18 of their runs in this series with two outs. Cano, who left the New York Yankees after nine seasons to sign a 10-year, $240 million free agent contract, finished his first series in a Seattle uniform 5 for 11 with two intentional walks. "His presence definitely affects any lineup," Freese said. "I mean, you look up and down that lineup and its a complete lineup." Brad Miller, who homered twice for the Mariners in Tuesdays 8-3 win, legged out a double to right with two outs in the third and came home on Canos single. Miller drove in the second run with a two-out single in the fifth. The Mariners broke it open with four runs in the sixth, as Stefan Romero greeted Fernando Salas with an RBI double and Zunino hit his sixth big league homer. Smoak and Hart both homered with two outs in the ninth against Ernesto Frieri. NOTES: Santiagos only other start at Angel Stadium came with the White Sox on May 18, 2013, when he allowed three runs and four hits over 3 1-2 innings in a no-decision. ... The Angels begin a four-game series Friday night at Houston. The Astros won the season series 10-9 last year, despite finishing a major league-worst and franchise-worst 51-111 after switching over from the NL to the AL. ... Angels pitchers gave up 17 extra-base hits and 15 walks in the series. Neil Walker Jersey .com) - The Anaheim Ducks and Los Angeles Kings are ready to put all the talk and hype surrounding their meeting at Dodger Stadium behind them. Steven Matz Jersey . “The shootout, theres nothing wrong with it, I think its an exciting part of the game but its just one small aspect,” said Chicago Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman. “Its a skill exhibition. If you can get it back closer to regular hockey and have it decided that way; that would be my preference.” “I dont think its a knock on the shootout, I think more of the managers would like to see it end in overtime,” added Washington Capitals GM George McPhee. http://www.metsrookiestore.com/Mets-Zack-Wheeler-Kids-Jersey/ . Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone dismissed Tuesdays massive anti-government protest in Manama as "a lot of kids having a go at the police." "I dont think its anything serious at all," Ecclestone was quoted as saying in The Guardian newspaper on Wednesday. Mookie Wilson Jersey . Top-seeded Djokovic, who is making only his second appearance this year after reaching the quarterfinals of the Australian Open, was a 6-3, 6-3 winner over 54th-ranked Istomin of Uzbekistan. "It wasnt as easy as the scoreline indicates," said Djokovic, who has won in Dubai on four occasions. Darryl Strawberry Jersey .com) - Delon Wright scored 17 points and No.ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Bruce Boudreau has transformed the Anaheim Ducks from underachievers into contenders, and the club is confident the coach can finally chase down his first Stanley Cup championship. Boudreau agreed to a two-year contract extension through the 2016-17 season with the Ducks on Wednesday. Boudreau is 111-55-22 in nearly three seasons with the Ducks, winning the past two Pacific Division titles. Anaheim has won just one playoff series in two post-season trips under Boudreau, but seems poised to be a Stanley Cup contender for the foreseeable future. "It certainly means a lot that the Ducks organization has faith in me leading this team," Boudreau said. "Thats important going forward. As for family, I love the California area, so it was really nice to be able to get this done rather than have to worry all year. Its good on many levels." After a lengthy playing and coaching career spent largely in the North American minor leagues, Boudreau has been a remarkable regular-season success behind the NHL benches in Washington and Anaheim. Since he landed his first head coaching job with the Capitals in 2007 at the age of 52, Boudreau has won six division titles and compiled the NHLs top winning percentage among active coaches at .663 (312-143-62). "Bruce has done a very good job over the last several years, and deserves the opportunity to take this team deep into the playoffs," Ducks general manager Bob Murray said. The Ducks finished last season with the Western Conferences best record at 54-20-8, finishing one point behind Boston for the NHLs best record. Anaheim lost a seven-game series in the second round of the playoffs to the eventual Stanley Cup champion Los Angeles Kings, dropping Game 7 at home. Anaheim is loaded again this fall, with goal-scoring star Corey Perry and centres Ryan Getzlaf and Ryan KKesler headlining a deep roster.dddddddddddd The Ducks got bigger and tougher in the off-season, adding defenceman Clayton Stoner and forward Nate Thompson along with Kesler, the U.S. Olympian acquired in a major trade with Vancouver. "People are expecting more from us, and we expect more from ourselves," Boudreau said. Boudreau also led the Capitals to four Southeast Division titles and one Presidents Trophy during parts of five seasons in Washington, winning the Jack Adams Award as the NHLs coach of the year in 2008. He was hired by the slumping Ducks two days after the Capitals fired him in late November 2011, and he nearly pushed Anaheim to the playoffs in his first season. Although Boudreau is popular among many Ducks fans for his effervescent, talkative style, he also isnt scared to go against popular opinion. He irked many fans last spring by giving inconsistent playing time to Teemu Selanne, the beloved goal-scoring star in his final NHL season. Boudreau even scratched a healthy Selanne for a playoff game. But Boudreaus curious goaltending decisions were more influential on the Ducks loss: The coach bypassed veteran goalie Jonas Hiller in favour of rookie Frederik Andersen and 20-year-old prospect John Gibson down the stretch and into the post-season. Andersen got hurt and Gibson appeared unprepared for the spotlight while losing the last two games to the Kings, getting chased from Game 7. "I think we were close last year," Boudreau said. "I think the experience from our young guys having that one year is going to make us better. Plus, the additions like Kesler and Nate Thompson, to name the two main ones up front, are really big. In the past, all the prognosticators said wed be fighting for the playoffs. Were still going to have to fight, because the West is very tough." Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 18 Oct - 04:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~~Guilde LesBizounours~~ Index du Forum -> Quartier Général -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange