~~Guilde LesBizounours~~ Index du Forum
~~Guilde LesBizounours~~ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

~~FLASH INFOS~~ 
Ce forum est déclaré mort ou en sursie. Si vous voulez nous voir on est avec les CelestialsBeing Wink
me back." And Luongo was even more surprised t

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~~Guilde LesBizounours~~ Index du Forum -> Quartier Général -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

Classe: Sagittaire
Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Oct - 03:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: me back." And Luongo was even more surprised t Répondre en citant

Foxboro, MA (SportsNetwork.com) - Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh called Joe Flacco the NFLs best quarterback last week. Tom Brady had something to say about that this week. Bradys 367 yards and three touchdowns, the last a go-ahead 23-yard strike to Brandon LaFell with 5;13 remaining, rallied the New England Patriots to a 35-31 AFC Divisional Playoff victory over Harbaughs Ravens at Gillette Stadium. The fourth postseason meeting between the teams in six years was another classic, with the Patriots twice battling back from 14 points down -- including a 28-14 deficit midway through the third quarter -- and not taking their first lead until Bradys final TD delivery of the day. New England also overcome a career postseason-best four touchdown throws from Flacco, though his second interception of the game virtually ended Baltimores own comeback hopes with 1:39 left to play. The top-seeded Patriots advanced to their fourth straight AFC Championship Game, where theyll await the winner of Sundays Indianapolis-Denver clash. Final Score: Seattle 31, Carolina 17 Seattle, WA (SportsNetwork.com) - Kam Chancellor bobbed his head in celebration as he crossed the goal line on his game-clinching 90-yard interception return. The Seattle Seahawks resurgent defense has them thinking repeat. Another dominating second half performance has them one step closer. Russell Wilson tossed three touchdown passes and the Seahawks punched their ticket into the NFC Championship Game with a 31-17 NFC Divisional Playoff victory over the Carolina Panthers on Saturday night. Seattle will play the winner of Sundays NFC Divisional Playoff game between the Green Bay Packers and Dallas Cowboys in next Sundays conference title game at CenturyLink Field. Chancellors pick-six came with the Panthers marching down the field looking to cut a 24-10 deficit to a one-possession game. Faced with a 2nd- and-4 at the Seattle 13 with a little over six minutes left, Cam Newton was looking to hit Ed Dickson on the right side of the field near the numbers. The ball-hawking Chancellor read Newtons eyes and cut in front of Dickson before strolling down the left sideline for the easy score. Chancellor had 10 tackles to go with that interception and showcased his athleticism by hurdling over the Carolina offensive line twice on a pair of Graham Gano field goal attempts at the end of the first half. Wilson, who was 8-of-8 on third down for 199 yards, finished 15-of-22 for 268 yards and added 22 yards on the ground. Jermaine Kearse caught three passes for 129 yards and a touchdown and Luke Willson had four receptions for 68 yards and a score for the Seahawks, who have won eight straight postseason games in Seattle. DeMario Davis Jersey . -- The Windsor Spitfires were left with just one goaltender Tuesday after having their starter walk out on them midway through Game 3 of their Ontario Hockey League playoff matchup with the London Knights. Cameron Meredith Jersey . Ashton scored a hat trick -- giving him 13 goals in 16 AHL games this season -- to power the Toronto Marlies to a 5-2 victory over the visiting Lake Erie Monsters in AHL action on Sunday. http://www.saintsrookiestore.com/Saints-Marcus-Davenport-Jersey/ . Huntelaar also had a penalty saved by Wolfsburg goalkeeper Diego Benaglio. The two goals brought Huntelaars total for the season to 18, level with Bayern Munichs Mario Gomez for most in the league. TreQuan Smith Saints Jersey . Pierre last November, only to watch St. Pierre leave the UFC octagon with his welterweight title belt and a split-decision victory. TreQuan Smith Jersey . The Red Wings hadnt played the night before. The Boston Bruins had. A month from now, or two months from now, it doesnt matter. But right now it does matter, when you start and you play back to back, its wear and tear on you for sure, Babcock said.Leading up to SportsCentres Year In Review on Christmas Eve, TSN and TSN.ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at the Roberto Luongo saga. One thought he was on the way out. The other thought he was staying. Two summers ago, Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo was ready and willing to accept a trade out of town. What transpired afterwards was a lengthy whirlwind of speculation on when and where he would go. And its not like the Canucks didnt try. The team spent a full year attempting to deal the Luongo - and the nine years remaining on his $64 million contract. But nothing came of it, and the franchise goaltenders showed his frustration after the Apr. 3 trade deadline passed without a new address. "My contract sucks," said Luongo. "Thats what the problem is...unfortunately it is a big (factor) in trading for me. Id scrap it right now if I could." The offseason brought speculation once more that the Canucks would have another shot at getting Luongo out. But after months of failed attempts, the Canucks surprised pretty much everyone in the hockey world and traded Schneider instead. Even Luongo was shocked by the decision, after accepting the idea that he was the one that was on the move. "I had moved on from Vancouver and I was ready to start a fresh new chapter of my career somewhere else," the three-time NHL All-Star told TSNs James Duthie. "t;It felt like a divorce, I accepted it and I had moved on personally.dddddddddddd "The only problem was she wanted me back." And Luongo was even more surprised that the team would make such a decision without talking to him. "Out of all the situations that I envisioned, that wasnt one of them," he said. "Thats a pretty big move, I thought, to make without having input from the guy youre going to put your trust in." Schneider also described the trade as shocking, adding that after several seasons of expecting to be moved out of Vancouver, he had finally begun to believe he would stay. Schneider, who spent years developing as the Canucks No. 1 prospect, felt he earned the starting job. "It was pretty stunning," Schneider told Duthie. "In this business you know you are always in the mix, you are always fair game. I really felt that having spent my entire career there, having been in the organization a long time, I was hoping to spend the rest of my career in Vancouver. But circumstances changed. Its one of those things where unfortunately it came down to this." And after weeks of more speculation about whether or not he would return to Vancouver, Luongo confirmed he would report to the Canucks training camp in September as the teams starting goalie. "I have a contract. I plan to honour it," Luongo told Duthie. Theres a lot at stake for me this year." Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Mets Jerseys Cheap Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Cheap Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Padres Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 5 Oct - 03:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ~~Guilde LesBizounours~~ Index du Forum -> Quartier Général -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange